Ic: Word, Excel
This is the fix.
Here are the revised steps.
- Open the Run Window, this can be done by pressing the “Windows” and “R” Keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the window and click OK. This would open the Registry Editor.
- On the Registry Editor, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Then scroll down and expand Software.
- Then similarly expand Microsoft->Office->16.0->Common->Identity
- Right Click on Identity and select New-> DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the value as EnableADAL. Make sure you type this exactly as how it is listed, it is case sensitive.
- Restart your computer.
Should all work